APPLIED DIPLOMA IN QUALITY AUDITING
..Training programmes ... ..Training-General ... ..In-House Training .......Discount Policy
...Payment ......Cancellations-Client ...
..Cancellations-AOQ... ... Conditions
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting. Typically people in these roles will have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas and combine an informed perspective of specific work requirements with their managerial approaches. The qualification requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate own work or the work of a team.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Facilitator
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Service Quality System Support Analyst.
what is the training about?
This eight-day interactive learning workshop explores the process of auditing. The topics will include:
- Auditor attributes
- Audit planning
- The audit process/steps: preparation, reporting, follow-up and close-out
- Leading an internal audit team.
- Interpersonal relationships during the audit process as well as
- Tools for improvement
The topics included are:
- PwCAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- PwCAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- PwCAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- PwCAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- PwCRSK501 Manage risk
- PwCMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- PwCPMG513 Manage project quality
- PwCSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Exemplar Global AU – Management systems auditing
- Exemplar Global TL – Leading management systems audit teams
- Exemplar Global QM – Quality management systems
- Exemplar Global EM – Environmental management systems
- Exemplar Global OH – Occupational Health and Safety management systems
Training Programmes (1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day and 5 day)
Environmental Management Systems-Introducing
Environmental Management Systems Auditor
Internal/External Auditing-A Hands On Approach
Lean Six Sigma Training
OHS Management Systems Auditor
Process Mapping Training
Quality Management Systems-Introducing
Quality Managements System Auditor/ External Auditor
Risk Management Training
Return to Top
More information call 041 977 2926 or email@example.com
Return to Top