LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
White Belt | Yellow Belt | Green Belt | Black Belt | Master Black Belt
SELECT LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING located at
Lean Six Sigma is a managerial strategy focusing on achieving measurable and quantifiable financial returns from any improvement project by combining the tools and techniques of lean enterprise and Six Sigma.
In simplistic terms:
- "Lean" is the technology/process of eliminating "waste".
- "Six Sigma" is the technology/process of reducing "variation".
Questions to ask a potential provider when sourcing Lean Six Sigma Training
- Does your training meet internationally registered competencies?
- What are they?
Where can I download them?
- Do you examine competency against all of the internationally recognised competencies?
- Do you mentor the trainee through a project?
- Do you assess a suitable project?
- If not how do they show they follow DMAIC
- Is your certification assessed independently?
AOQ-QLD's training is based on the Internationally recognised competencies developed with RABQSA and may be downloaded from:
Yellow Belt exemplarglobal.org/myexemplar/documents/tpecs/SSY_Competency_Unit.pdf
Green Belt exemplarglobal.org/myexemplar/documents/tpecs/SSG_Competency_Unit.pdf
Black Belt exemplarglobal.org/myexemplar/documents/tpecs/SSB_Competency_Unit.pdf
Enrolment fees for all Belts cover
- the face-to-face tuition plus a written examination to international registered competencies
- a copy of the book "What is Lean Six Sigma?"
- set of body of knowledge notes
- Certificate of Completion for all Belts
- Certificate of Competence for Yellow, Green, Black and Master Black Belt as appropriate (fees apply if not applied for within 6 months of the end of the face-to=-face Training)
- independent Certification for Yellow, Green, Black and Master Black Belt available. Refer www.pbinstitute.net/LeanSixSigma.htm
- membership of Lean Six Sigma Institute for 6 months from the end of the face-to-face training.
Green Belt trainees also receive
- 6 months mentoring to assist in completing Projects (time commences from last day of face-to-face training, fees apply thereafter)
Black and Master Black Belt trainees also receive
- 6 months mentoring to assist in completing their Projects (time commences from last day of face-to-face training)
Which Belt is for you?
An introductory programme of training designed to provide an overview of "Lean" and "Six Sigma". It is useful for persons wishing to gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma.
A competent Yellow Belt is able to assist "Green" Belts in collecting and providing measurements and in the implementation of improvements in their area of influence.
A competent Green Belt is able to devise projects and conduct them. They are assisted by "Black" Belts and "Yellow" Belts.
A competent "Black" Belt will manage a number of "Green" Belt projects and devise and conduct larger projects. They provide training in Lean Six Sigma, assistance, mentoring as well as significant statistical assistance. "Black" Belts tend to operate in a Division of an organisation.
"Master Black" Belt
Master Black Belts operate across organisational functional groups. They are involved in strategic
deployment of Lean Six Sigma programmes, training, and preparation of contextual-based training materials, In providing technical advice and review of project work particularly where the use of advanced tools is involved. They act as leaders and ambassadors within their organisation, coaching several Black Belts in a coordinated body of work.