Tools for the Professional
Our Sponsors Recommend
|Payroll Metrics is a cloud-based payroll software designed to further improve and enhance the performance, efficiency and productivity of your payroll activities. http://payrollmetrics.com.au
Our compliance and certification services are independent and unbiased. This gives your customers confidence in the way you operate your management systems to deliver consistent levels of quality in your products and services, control the environmental effects of your processes and reduce the workplace hazards for your employees.
Our service is highly cost-effective and competitive. It is our policy not to burden our clients with costs that do not add value to their organisation.
To Learn More visit http://www.cacs.net.au/
If you need Certification now – we will get it done for you
You will get
- A no obligation call or visit to discuss your Certification needs
- Immediate competitive quotes
- Timely delivery
- Experienced auditors - who know your industry
Certification is no longer complicated.
- Stage 1 - we look to see that you are ready for certification – guides, mentors and advisors
- Stage 2 - you show us how well you do what you say you do
- When your “good to go” your Certificate is issued
It’s that simple
Certifyus formed out of a common goal of providing affordable certification to the Australasian market. We offer a more “customer focused” approach.
Certifyus are also are intent on offering you the ongoing support necessary to maintain your certification.
As a result since inception in late 2010 Certifyus has grown rapidly with over 100 client certifications. Our reputation is our client’s recommendation – please ask.
Your certification team will be delighted to delight you.
Certifyus offer JAS-ANZ accredited and non JAS-ANZ accredited certification services
ISO Certification – JAS-ANZ Accredited
JAS-ANZ Accredited Certification - Quality, Safety, Environmental and Integrated Management Systems:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 18001: 2007 OHSAS OHS Management Systems
- AS 4801:2006 OHS Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management Systems
- CCF – Integrated Management Systems
Certification – Non JASANZ Accredited
- HACCP – Food Safety
- ISO 26000: 2010 Corporate Social Responsibility
- ISO 14064: 2006 Green House Gas Compliance Part 1 – Reporting
- ISO 14065: 2007 Green House Gases Part 2
- ISO 27001: 2005 IT Security
- ISO 3100: 2009 Risk Management
- Others on request
To Learn More visit http://certifyus.com.au/
Global Certification Services
At Global Certification Pty Ltd it is the aim of the Directors and Auditors to achieve customer confidence in the quality of service offered. Our Quality System has been implemented with guidelines contained from the International Standards and ISO 9001:2008, which embrace all the processes needed to provide an effective service and to meet our objectives, which are:
- To ensure a "user-friendly" approach with our clients in the certification process;
- To provide cost effective, competitive rates;
- To promote standardisation of certification practices;
- For GC's logo to be an international certification symbol.
GC are accredited by JAS-ANZ to offer the following Management System Certifications:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety
- AS/NZS 1546.1:2008 Onsite Domestic Wastewater Treatment units Part 1 Septic Tanks
- AS/NZS 1546.3:2008 Onsite Domestic Wastewater Treatment units Part 3 Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems
- AS/NZS 4766:2006 Polyethylene Storage tanks for water and chemicals
- AS 3735:2001 Concrete Structures retaining liquids
- ATS 5200.026:2004 Technical specification for plumbing and drainage products. Part 026: Cold Water Storage Tanks
Other programs are offered without JAS-ANZ accreditation, these are:-
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Systems
- ISO 22000:2005 Food HACCP VEDN - The Victorian Electricity Distribution Networks
- VRPQ – VicRoads Pre-qualification Scheme
Our aim here at GC is to assist you in your certification process. Your certificate will provide:
- Increasing credibility in the marketplace
- Concentrating on critical issues to the business, improving the knowledge of the business performance
- Reducing operational failures and consequent rework
- Preventing potential problems through trending techniques that are fundamental in the review process
To Learn More visit http://www.globalcertification.com.au/
How many questions would you answer ‘Yes’ to?
1. Do you/your staff think customers are an interruption to business/and are
they an irritation?
2. Is too much of your staff time spent answering customer questions?
3. Do you /your staff think customers are stupid and don’t understand?
4. Do you /your staff think your customers are difficult and too much trouble?
5. Do you/your staff think customers are out to cheat your business?
6. Do your staff complain that they can’t give good service because of poor
back office processes?
7. Do you use information from customers to build ideas on how to improve
your business processes?
8. Do you collect information about all your service transactions?
9. Are all your staff trained in delivering excellent service before they start work
with your customers?
10. Are your back office staff trained in how important their role is to ensure
frontline staff can give the best service to customers?
YOUR SCORE: _______/10
To Learn More visit http://www.servicetransformation.com.au/
Australian or ISO Standards available at www.saiglobal.com
Back to Top
To have a presence on this page call 07 3816 2255 or 041 977 2926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org